Thursday, August 2, 2012
If You Crave A Piece of Cake, By All Means EAT IT!
Wow!!! What a FUN DAY!!! I was able to see an ultrasound of my grandson, Henry, along with Ali! So thankful Amy & Travis invited us to share in the excitement!! Henry had his back to us so we couldn't see his face, and he refused to open his legs...he is already a sweet, modest little guy just like his mommy. Amy is officially 9 months so Henry is ready to come out...now comes the waiting. The doctor said he has VERY LONG LEGS, a happy, healthy heartbeat and weighs 5 lbs 13 oz. She also said I need to get a whooping cough shot...ugh. Oh well, considering ALL that Amy has been through, this will be a piece of cake. Great...now I'm craving CAKE! It just so happens I baked an angel food cake yesterday, so I'm heading downstairs to the kitchen. Eating dessert BEFORE dinner is legal at my age! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So happy I finally got to see Henry! Can't wait to see his smiling face, too!!!
ReplyDelete