Wednesday, August 8, 2012
No Interest in Pinterest!
PINTEREST is addicting. It gives you the impression that if you glue wooden letters on a canvas and paint it with beige paint, you will have a beautiful masterpiece to display in your home. I know this because I did it. However, instead of looking like a beautiful masterpiece, it resembled something a five-year old made in beginning art class. Pinterest also makes you think that you can pair a leopard print scarf with a hot pink top, blue skinny jeans and cowboy boots and resemble a 6' super model. Not the case...at ALL. I'm a 55 year old 5'4" woman with pale skin so that look will NEVER work for me. I've also tried a few PINTEREST recipes, one of which I served at a dinner party. The BEST EVER Japanese soup tasted like a wet sock...not exactly what I was going for. I get a kick out of people who spend all their free time "pinning" things on their many boards and I wonder if they actually ever TRY anything they've pinned. Probably not, and it's a good idea. In my experience, Pinterest is better left on the board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't tried ONE thing yet and I have over 100 pins... lol
ReplyDelete