Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tiny Tidbits about Myself

My formal name is Kathy...not Kathryn or Kathleen, just KATHY. My friends call me Kat because I told them they could. I like the sound of it. I'm also a few weeks away from being a grandmother for the first time so I will also be known as Lolli. My husband will be called Pop...get it? Lolli + Pop = Lollipop! My favorite things are laughing, spending time with my family, snuggling with my puppy, Sparky, decorating our home, and cooking theme dinners. My favorite holiday is CHRISTMAS, hands down, and I keep our tree and decorations up as long as possible. I don't like the sun and wish I lived where it snowed year-round. I'm afraid of spiders, snakes and scary dogs with ferocious barks. I hate mosquitoes and the sound of smacking. I have a fear of drowning and even though we have a pool in our backyard I only swim when someone is with me. I'm turning 55 later this month and I know everything is "going South" but I'm okay with it because I have a super thick head of hair, so at least I'll never go bald. Looking forward to blogging more but the Olympics are on and it's time for the Men's Gymnastics. Go USA!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Doll. Glad you are Blogging again. Love you more!

    Kirby (Pop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Handsome! Love YOU more! :-)

    ReplyDelete